Convenient 1-DAILY formula with significantly higher levels of Antioxidants, Zinc, Lycopene PLUS CoQ10, Vitamin K2 (MK-7) and Saw Palmetto for Heart, Bone and Prostate Support, tailored to meet the specific health needs of Men over 45.*
60 Vegetable Capsules
• Contains Coenzyme “Activated” Forms of B2(R-5-P), B6 (P-5-P) & Methyl Folate (L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate).
• Recent research has shown that over 46% of people can not properly metabolize Folic Acid nor natural Folate unless it is in its activated coenzymated form (L-5 Methyl Tetrahydrofolate).1
• Completely Soy-Free! Sunflower-based D-Alpha Tocopherol form of Vitamin E (most natural D-Alpha Tocopherol Vitamin E is soy-based).
• Vitamin C as Pureway-C®, a Sustained Release Vitamin C contains vitamin C-lipid metabolites, citrus bioflavonoids and ascorbyl Palmitate for maximized absorption and retention.
• Contains Lutein, Lycopene, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Grapeseed Extract.
• Contains Albion™ Mineral Chelates – The Gold Standard in Mineral Chelates.
• “Guaranteed-Absorption” Glutathione (Setria®)
• Additional Potassium, the single greatest blood alkalinizer to prevent Osteo Conditions.
• CoQ10 for Antioxidant Support and Heart Health.
• Non-Soy based Vitamin K2 (MK4 & MK7) for bone support. K2 stimulates Osteo-calcin, which promotes the uptake of calcium in the bone so that it is not left in the arteries as plaque.
• Additional Zinc and Lycopene PLUS Saw Palmetto for Prostate Health Support
Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do not use if safety seal on cap or printed inner seal is missing or broken. Consult a doctor if you are pregnant, lactating or currently using prescription medicine or you have a medical condition. Store in a Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Information: Product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, fish & shellfish.
Dietary supplement FREE of milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial flavors or preservatives.
1. Alternative Therapies, May/Jun 2008, Vol. 14, No. 3
Albion® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U. S. Patent 7,838,042 is licensed by Albion Laboratories, Inc.
PureWay-C® is a registered trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc.