Superior Digestive Support with DPP-IV Gluten Digesting Enzyme*
Therapeutic dosages of a full spectrum of digestive enzymes that help:
Digestive Health Formula Highlights:
- Contains DPP-IV (Dipeptidyl Peptidase) – A Gluten-Specific Digestive Enzyme.
- DPP-IV can be very effective for people with gluten sensitivities.1
- Plant-Based Clinical-Potency Broad Spectrum Digestive Enzyme Formula.
- Digestive herbal blend to stimulate organs of digestion such as stomach, liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. 2,3
- Vegan formula
• Stimulate the body’s natural enzyme systems.*
• Breakdown all food stuffs including: Gluten, Dairy and Beans which are among the most common food sensitivities.*
90 Vegetable Capsules
digestive enzyme blend.• Dr. Stengler also added a digestive herbal blend to stimulate organs of digestion such as the stomach, liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. 2,3
Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do not use if safety seal on cap or printed inner seal is missing or broken. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. If currently using prescription medicine or you have a medical condition, consult your Doctor prior to use. Store in a Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Information: Product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, fish & shellfish. Dietary supplement FREE of milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial flavors or preservatives.
1. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol (2002) 283: G996-G1003
2. Mills S, Bone K., Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy, C. Livingstone; London, 2000:p40
3. British Herbal Compendium, vol 1: British Herbal
Medicine Association, 1992, 112-4