COENZYMATED MEN’S MULTI VIT-A-MIN (1-DAILY)
One-Daily Complete Multi Vit-A-Min by Emerald Labs
One-Daily Complete Multi Vit-A-Min is a convenient one-a-day formula with a complete range of Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Coenzymes and Coenzyme Folic Acid. Recent research has shown that almost half of the U.S. population has a variance to their MTHFR gene which does not allow them to properly metabolize folic acid unless it is in its coenzyme form (L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate).
One-Daily Complete Multi Vit-A-Min Formula Highlights:
Convenient 1-DAILY formula with additional Antioxidants, Zinc and Lycopene, tailored to meet the specific health needs of Men.*
30 Vegetable Capsules
• Superior forms in smaller servings for the convenience of those who prefer to take less.• Contains Coenzyme “Activated” Forms of B2(R-5-P), B6 (P-5-P) & Methyl Folate (L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate).
• Recent research has shown that over 46% of people can not properly metabolize Folic Acid nor natural Folate unless it is in its activated coenzymated form (L-5 Methyl Tetrahydrofolate).1
• Completely Soy-Free! Sunflower-based D-Alpha Tocopherol form of Vitamin E (most natural D-Alpha Tocopherol Vitamin E is soy-based).
• Vitamin C as Pureway-C®, a Sustained Release Vitamin C contains vitamin C-lipid metabolites, citrus bioflavonoids and ascorbyl Palmitate for maximized absorption and retention.
• Contains Lutein, Lycopene, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Grapeseed Extract.
• Contains Albion™ Mineral Chelates – The Gold Standard in Mineral Chelates.
• Additional Zinc and Lycopene for Prostate Health Support
Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do not use if safety seal on cap or printed inner seal is missing or broken. Consult a doctor if you are pregnant, lactating or currently using prescription medicine or you have a medical condition. Store in a Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Information: Product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, fish & shellfish.
Dietary supplement FREE of milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial flavors or preservatives.
1. Alternative Therapies, May/Jun 2008, Vol. 14, No. 3
Albion® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U. S. Patent 7,838,042 is licensed by Albion Laboratories, Inc.
PureWay-C® is a registered trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc.